NAME OF COMPANY:
BARBADOS PORT INC.
UNIVERSITY ROW, BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
(246) 434-6100 EXT. 4202
MR. DAVID JEAN-MARIE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
To be the most customer focused, cost effective and highly efficient provider of value driven cruise, cargo services and related property development services while providing satisfactory benefits to stakeholders, including customers and employees.
To be consistently the best of all Caribbean ports by providing quality services and facilities for cargo and cruise operations, and to use this regional leadership as a basis for enhancing international reputation.
To achieve competitive advantage by cost efficiency and high service quality differentiation, while endeavoring to ensure that stakeholders enjoy a higher level of success and quality of life.
• Build Long-Term Shareholder Value
• Strengthen Strategic Alignment
• Enhance Corporate Image
• Improve Operating Quality and Efficiency
• Enhance Market Competitiveness
• Create a High-Performance Culture
• Enhance Execution Excellence
• Build Growth-Enabling Infrastructure